This site, and all content contained within is Copyright © 2014 Tristan Findley, All Right Reserved.
tfindley.co.uk (henceforth known as ‘the site’), is hosted in the United Kingdom. Tristan Findley (henceforth known as ‘the author’) , and all visitors to the site (including anonymous readers and comment posters) (henceforth known as ‘the user’), and are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom, and the polices detailed in this document.
Information may be referenced or linked to, but requires FULL accreditation. Please do not modify and/or redistribute any content from this site without prior permission from ‘the author’.
Neither ‘the author’, nor any user shall use ‘the site’ to access, or enable access to any material containing the following:
- Any computer material of a sexual or indecent nature
- Any images or text that denotes violence to humans or animals
- Any material that is racist, or promotes racial hatred
- Any material that promotes or contains a threat to the damage of property
- Any material concerning the possession, sale, supply or distribution of lethal weapons or explosives
- Any material that, by publishing it, may defame the reputation of a person as defined in the Defamation Act 1996
- Any material concerning the possession, the making or the supply, use or distribution of prohibited drugs, as defined under the Misuse of Drugs Act 2000
What information is collected
While a user is on ‘the site’ (and all associated sub-domains & pages), I automatically track certain information through log files and through cookies. This information includes (but not limited to) a user’s most recent visit, the URL they came from, the browser they are using, their country of the connection origin. All data collected this way is totally anonymous, and any individual user’s browsing information cannot be extrapolated from the data collected.
Any information collected is not rented, sold, or shared with other people or companies.
How Information is collected
The information on ‘the site’ is collected through the following methods.
This is collected on the server hosting ‘the site’, and is stored in a standard logging format. This information is then analysed using Webalizer.
Information submitted via user submission
By submitting a comment on “the site”, you are granting this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.
Information collected via user submission
We ask for users’ for personal information when they post comments to blog/news posts, or contact me via the contact form.
When providing the site with information, you may be asked for information such as your name, email address, and website. Once you submit this information, you are no longer anonymous. NO information collected through these methods is passed on to other persons or companies. Email addresses are kept strictly confidential and are only used to track comments on blog posts, or to reply to correspondents.